Monday, May 3, 2010

I WENT TO NEW YORK. I SAW SO MUCH ART AND HEARD SO MUCH GOOD MUSIC.
-but then I was moving around so much that I barely had the time to sit down and draw anything at all. Most of my sketching I got done on the plane, or little figure drawings at the airport. And unfortunately for you, I did it on my handy dandy tiny sketchbook that fits in the backpocket of my jeans, and was never meant for scanning or laying terribly flat.
Anyhow, did some planning for Victor's childhood and development. This is how I hash out most of my ideas.
Tiny little comic thing that is unreadable...
And some hastily scrawled items from the Met's Arms and Armor exhibition. That is a TIFFANY COLT with LIZARDS ON THE HANDLE. It was so, so pretty. ; w; (And below it is a 16th century German GUNBLADE *cough* I mean hunting knife/pistol. They even engraved a calendar on it. So handy. :B And useless. )
View from my seat at the Peter Gabriel concert. Wheee, feet.

This was sketched on the way home. Lots of idea shuffling and brain bits sloshing around.

There was more, but I figure this is enough of a deluge and it's all just random little figure drawings for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment